EdSue

EdSue
Happy Birthday to me

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Back to WORK !

I met with my Cardiologist this morning and he gave me the A-OK.
I'll be back at my desk tomorrow and on-the-road Thursday.

I had an Echo-Cardiogram and an EKG.
Doctor Massey said my heart is better today than it's been for the past 10 years.
My MVP is gone (the whole point of my operation), and it's beating normally.

I'm exercising (walking) and I lost about 15 pounds and aim to keep it off.

I am also restricted to lifting no more than 15 pounds for the next month or so.
Even though they're weaning me off some meds, controlling my blood pressure, and I'll still have some follow-up Doctor visits,
this will be my last post for a while.

I want to thank everybody for their support and prayers.
It obviously did some good.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment