EdSue

EdSue
Happy Birthday to me

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 9

First Doctor visit since hospital (Primary Physician).
He checked-me-out to make sure all is going well, and said....
 "I'm the 'Poster Boy' for a successful Open Heart Surgery".

My Mom from Pittsburgh, who has been visiting, left yesterday.
No, she didn't go home, she went to Florida for about a Month.
Just left me here to fend for myself.
Actually, now that she knows I'm 'OK', she'll be able to enjoy the remainder of her travels.
She's an Angel. Sue and I appreciated her help and support.

The only problem I have is.....
Last Night our sewer backed-up. Totally clogged.
The good news is, today they found the problem on the CITY SIDE.... THEY PAY !!!

That's all for now.
Ed

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you are recovering so quickly, Ed! You are our new Six Million Dollar Man - Better, stronger, faster. :-) You'll have to fill us all in on the latest happenings on "Days of our Lives" and "The Price is Right".

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete