EdSue

EdSue
Happy Birthday to me

Sunday, February 20, 2011

WALKING

The Doctor said I must Walk, so...
my Father-in-law stopped by,  put me in his car (I'm not allowed to drive),  drove me to the Golf Course,  handed me a Putter & some balls, and said
"Go take a walk on the putting green".

As I said before, I feel great. Can't believe the progress I'm making (I am 'walking').
I went to church today to give thanks.
Can you believe it? 12 days ago they split my breastbone down the middle, Stopped my heart for over an hour while they did Open Heart Surgery and ....
I only missed ONE SUNDAY of church.

Must be because my Doctor is very High Tech.  He has a 52" HD TV AND an I-Pad! - Impressive.
Ed

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you at Church Ed! Maybe through all of this you will make improvements in your handicap!
    Beau

    ReplyDelete