EdSue

EdSue
Happy Birthday to me

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm Home

I came home today around 2:30 PM, and I'm so thankful for my fast recovery.
It surpised everyone inculding me. It has to be close to a record (Open Heart surgery and home in 4 days??).
It was all the prayers and well wishes that did it - I'm sure.

I'm somewhat sore & tired, but Sue and my Mom are taking good care of me.
As I said before, the operation could not have come-out better:
1. My Mitral Valve is 100% fixed (No leaks).
2. My irregular heart beat is now 100% perfect, and
3. My "appendage" ('Pouch' that can cause clots) is now taken care of.

I had some incentive to get better and come home - The hospital food was terrible.

Thanks again, for your support and encourgement.
Ed

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Home ED... Welcome Home...Glad to see your getting better much faster than expected...

    Hope to see you during the Tech Meeting if you can...

    Al Provost

    ReplyDelete